29 May 2008

two weeks from now

exactly two weeks from this moment
i will be in the temple
being sealed
for time and all eternity
to branson.

we will be surrounded by some of the most important people in our lives. others will be waiting outside for us. and others will be at the reception that night. its going to be a great day. i'm so full of anticipation, and excitement, and i'm nervous and have butterflies, but could not be more confident in the decision we have made to get married. and there's nothing like the feeling of knowing you are on the right path.

i'm well on my way to being ready. i've started to do all the last minute stuff now, so when it is last minute, i won't have much to worry or stress about. i've been quite organized. my mom is pleased. and i owe a lot of it to my mom and dad. my mom's encouragement and my dad's eye for detail has kept me on the ball. so thanks, mom and dad. you're the best!

2 weeks
13 days
335 hours
20160 minutes
1209360 seconds
until i get married!

i'm so unbelievably excited!

4 comments:

Christie said...

2 weeks. Crazy! Different subject-- do you have a recipe for the lemon cookies that are listed in the things you love?

Lauren Davison said...

I'm unbelievably excited FOR you! :) I can't wait!

Elder Samuel Bennett said...

Sounds like you're filled with second thoughts. Especially about his taste in movies.

Kiley said...

No me! I'm so excited! What a wonderful day that will be - good luck, and let me know if I can do anything to help!