16 May 2008

preview

here's a little preview of what is to come and why i love my daddy:


10 reasons why i love my dad
(in no particular order)

1. he is supportive
2. he is super knowledgeable
3. he taught me to know truth and whats right
4. he makes faces with me
5. he is all about the details
6. he has an excellent sense of humor
7. he taught me how to work hard and the value of it
8. he is very talented - jack of all trades
9. he is always willing to help anyone with anything
10. i'm his little girl...

the list could go on and on for eternity

1 comment:

Haslam said...

HEY SHANNA! ITS NIKKI, YOU KNOW (DOMINIQUE) I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! I WAS SO EXCITED TO FIND YOU HAD A BLOG! YOUR FIANCE IS SO CUTE! (NOT LIKE THAT, I AM MARRIED REMEMBER) I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. UM... AM I INVITED TO YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO COME. PS.. I AM COMING TO YOUR SHOWER. PSS. CHECK OUT MY BLOG tnhaslam.blogspot.com