01 January 2008

New Year

With the new year already here, I've made some resolutions. But I've decided not to call them resolutions. Its such a daunting title... "I resolve to set goals for myself this year that I will either swiftly forget about or disregard entirely come spring." What a waste of resolve, right? So I've decided there are things I want to do this year. 2008. The year of Champions. (Or something that sounds equally awesome when it hits your ears.)

Things I want to do in 2008...

Its going to be a checklist of sorts. I will:

laugh everyday. be financially wise. become a scriptorian.
find my optimum health and maintain it.
learn how to play 3 songs on the guitar (that's all you need,right?).
cut an original album (here's looking to you, Norah, Missy, Nelly).
read 20 books. attend 2 movie premiers. go on spontaneous trips.
return to the top of my piano game (carpal tunnel surgery, anyone?)
teach someone how to play the organ. magnify callings.
cherish friendships. be in love. be happy.

No comments: