07 January 2008

2008

Well, it is officially a week into 2008... I can't believe how fast it came! I swear I was just in Jr High and we were all getting used to writing 2000, opposed to 1999. Weird. Its crazy how time flies! It really does! I even remember in High School when
my friends and I would all talk about the future, etc...
and the year 2008 sounded so far away.

In fact, I projected that I would get married in 2008. That's crazy! Ha ha I'm by no means close to marriage - Oh committal issue laden girl that I am... But 2008 is here, and its bound to be an eventful year! So many things are possible! I'm excited...

So here's to a year full of fun adventures! Happy New Year...

2 comments:

G-Man said...

just cursed yourself, your definitely getting married now

Shan said...

Yeah... Whatever. Silence! I kill you! Ha ha