16 January 2008

Order

The order of the Priesthood is pretty cool if you ask me.
It is especially awesome when all of the boys slash men
in your family hold the authority.
Braden is only 10 and isn't old enough,
but is preparing for the day when he is!
Tanner is a deacon.
Bryson is a teacher.
Taylor
is a priest.
Austin is an elder.
Daddy is a high priest.
Grandad is the patriarch of my family.

SIDENOTE: Grandad doesn't smile in pictures. He generally has a stone face. But occasionally I'll catch his smile and it is phenomenal! I love it! So when they were taking this picture, I turned to Grandad and said, " You have to smile in this picture. You're much cuter when you smile." And it made him laugh. And he smiled. And isn't he cute?

What a good looking group of men. I love them.

No comments: