13 November 2007

Veteran's Day


My Siblings... They're so funny. "Lets try and put each other in one big headlock!" "OK!" Ha ha I love it. They seriously are some of the funniest people I know.

For example, I was sitting in church on Sunday, and in the meeting, they recognized all of the veterans in the congregation, asking them to stand, what with it being Veterans Day and all. And my youngest brother Braden (the little weasely one with glasses) leaned over to me and said, "Shan, should I stand up?" Completely straight faced. I kind of laughed and told him no, that he wasn't a veteran. And he looked up at me and said, "Yeah I am! I've lived through a war!" And we both started laughing - Right in the middle of church! How irreverently hilarious that was! I couldn't stop laughing for a good five minutes. It was fantastic!

No comments: