08 November 2007

The Kids

These are my boys. My bros... They are the most hilarious people I know! I mean, just look at them! Taylor's squirrel face, and Brade has a hook? Ha ha I can't help but laugh. They truly are the best brothers in the world. They're so much fun and I absolutely love them! We have so much fun together! And we have so many inside jokes, that I feel bad when other people are around and try to follow our conversations. Word to the wise - Don't try! Just listen and laugh... It won't make sense to you, so don't bother! Ha ha

But they are fantastic! I can't say that enough! The Ashcraft Boys... Man. Love them!

And this is Brindy... Or Princess, as she likes to be called. Ha ha! She's the 2nd youngest. She's beautiful and is incredibly talented! She has this amazing voice (That she gets from my mom...) Seriously... She'll knock your socks off! She makes me laugh so often! She likes to do things she sees me do... Like making cards and playing the piano - Which makes me feel real good about myself... My little sister wants to be like me! And even one time when she was like 5, she tried to cut her hair to match mine... It was horrible... but don't worry, I swooped in with my nifty scissors and saved the day! Ha ha She's darling.


This is my baby sister Pie Face. (Yes, we actually call her Pie Face.) Isn't she cute? She's the youngest of our crew, but you wouldn't know it by how much control she has over everyone! She is quite the little sass... But I love her! One day, I was sitting in the front room, and Taylor came running in and said, "Pie Face is the funniest girl ever!" And I was like, "What?! Tell me the story?" I guess Brin and Pie Face were arguing about something and Pie started being mean to Brindy. Tay tried to intervene and told Pie Face she was being mean... And her response was priceless. "Yeah, but its funny..." Ha ha ha! Picture a 4 year old sassy emphasis on the end of funny... Oh man! Hilarious!

No comments: