21 April 2008

bosch universal plus

i have the greatest parents in the world. i believe i have mentioned that a few times before.

my whole life, i have always wanted a bosch mixer. my mom had one. grandma had one. carlene and kiley used one... i just wanted one of my very own when i grew up.

well, as my wedding present from my parents (along with my wedding and all the money they are forking out...) they gave me the bosch universal plus 800w mixer.isn't it lovely?! i love it. its so sleek and powerful! I can't wait to really use it! last night they let me open it (i'm making two wedding cakes in may and they thought it could be useful for that...) and then suggested i make smoothies with it for everyone.

it works like a charm. i can't tell you the great joy that fills my soul when i hear it working. seriously. i think i giggled. ha ha

but now i have 4 different kinds of whisks/paddles: the wire whip, the batter whisks, the cookie paddles, and the dough hook. i can make anything! ha ha its so exciting! i can't wait. branson's going to love this present the most - he gets to reap the benefits.

i can't thank my parents enough. they're so great to me. maybe the first thing i make should be something for them. yes, good idea, shan. but now, what to make...

3 comments:

Frances said...

I have a bosch and i cant live without it!!! Yeah.

Lauren Davison said...

I'm jealous. Although i'm kinda old-school, so I guess it's not a huge deal. :) but how fun for you!!

Mandi Baby said...

OMG!! I Was so jealous!! Then I was like MOM!! SHANNA'S parents bought HER a bosch...why don't you buy ME a bosch... and my mom was like OH!!! You want a Bosch?!? I WILL buy you one! But a smaller one for your apartment!! YES!! who knew all you had to do was ask? Let's start a bosch club once I get mine!! oh I can't wait for our cooking days!