29 April 2008

6 weeks and counting

6 weeks and counting! i can't believe how fast the time has flown by! there's still so much to be done! but on the other hand, i think i've been super productive and organized. (at least that's what i've been told.)

i'm so excited!

today my sisters' dresses will be finished.
this weekend we're taking engagement pictures.
next monday i will have my dress back.
next week, the final reception details will be figured out.
in two weeks, i'll have bridal pictures...

man. its getting close! i'm thrilled! (and a little nervous...) but mostly excited.
44 days...
here we come.

2 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

I can't wait to see your engagement pictures! :) You better put them up here, or post an album on facebook or something...

Codye Brynn said...

I cant believe it!! You are right around the corner girl! Hey I cant get on facebook at work so I will have to get on later tonight and send you my address! UNDER THE SEA is in the works :D