20 February 2008

special delivery

IT CAME! IT CAME! THE MAIL FINALLY CAME!

mom called me crying a minute ago and said through tears, "i'm holding a mission call in my hands"

ok. so maybe i shed a tear, too. and i'm sure i will shed many more within the next couple hours.

MY LITTLE BROTHER IS GOING ON A MISSION! I AM SO EXCITED! I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN THE JOY IN MY SOUL! OH MY GOODNESS!

*tear* we're going to meet him in spanish fork for dinner. he'll come half way from price and we'll go half way from salt lake. man, emotions are flying all over the place! *tear* *smile* *tear*

to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I have to tell ya. When you said we couldn't imagine the joy in your soul, the first time I read it I inserted "small" into that sentence... Your small soul. hahaha. It wasn't on purpose, I promise!